Thursday, March 02, 2006

Building My Own Golfing Buddies

I am a member of Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Club but I rarely play there due to not having a regular golfing buddies. So, I just pay my monthly subscription fee for nothing.

Starting this year I am building my own golfing buddies. I have trained my eldest daughter (Kamilah) to play golf and now she is able to play an 18-hole of golf. She need to have a handicap before she is allowed to play at BJGCC. So now I have one golfing buddy.

I need two more. My second daughter (Hafizah) and my son (Kamil) are now taking golf lesson at Setapak Driving Range and I think by next year Hafizah will be ready to go to Kundang for her first golf game with me. My son will follow suit maybe the year after.

By 2008, I will play with my kids at BJGCC.

I have also able to convinced my wife to start learning to play golf also. She started he first lesson last Saturday. I am targeting for her to start playing golf with me in six years time (why? by then my youngest daughter, Widad, will be in standard one. She is one year-old now and already know how to make an interlocking grip ;-)).

My forth child, Laila is also keen to learn to play golf, but she is too young to start yet. I just let her play with putter (I bought USKids Golf putter for her) while her elder siblings hitting balls at SGR.

At last I have a concrete plan on how to utilize my BJGCC club membership.

1 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 12:38 PM, Blogger Nana said...

Wahh..sudah planning nampak..so,kitorang ni dah jadi golfing family doh la..cehwahh..dengar macam kaya semacam je nak beli barang2 peralatan tu..oh, ya! hari tu my guyfriends sume tengok papa punya blog..so,I pun kena usik..;->

 

Post a Comment

<< Home