Saturday, November 12, 2005

Can Be Like Papa and Mama, Hopefully Better...


On October 27, 2005, both of my kids Hafizah (#2) and Kamil-Hafiz (#3) were judged to be the best students for English. Hafizah is in Standard 5 and Kamil-Hafiz in Standard 2. Both of them do not need to study for their English exams.

Talking about study, my kids do not go to tuition classes, do not go to agama school. I do not believe in burdening them too much on school works. I prefer them to be kids, playing, watching tv (it is good for them since the learn how to speak english). My wife does the coaching at home and I think she does a better job then the teachers. My kids are lucky to have a staying home mum (who is a qualified engineer by the way).

(The one in the middle is my fourth kid, Laila.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home