Wednesday, November 02, 2005

All Flat Out And Leftover Satar

My whole family members were sick since 31 October 2005. We all caught flu (for male) or cold (for ladies).


I drove to KB at 6:30am (right after my sahur and fajr prayer) on 31/10/2005 to pick up my daughter (her last day of school this year was on 31/10). I reached Pengkalan Chepa at 1:30pm and made my move to KL at 2:00pm. I did not stop to break my fast but instead I just had some drinks, akok, and bahulu (which I bought at Bukit Jawa) in my car while driving. When I reach at Petronas Station at Kechau, I stopped for a few minutes to have my rice with fried beef. I was so tired that I had to stop at Raub Mosque for about half an hour to stretch. I reached home at 10:30pm.

During my journey, I was stopped and summoned by JPJ for overtaking at double-line. This is my second time in 8 years that I was caught for overtaking at double-line. I got so pissed off with old Datsun 120Y (usually in rusty red color) which plying these roads at 40-60 km/hour. From my observation, these old cars are accident hazard. We should have a minimum speed limit imposed on our highways.

Tonight, I will be finishing the leftover satar (see photo above) for my iftar. I bought 40 pieces of satar (East-cost version of otak-otak, but a bit sweet in taste). I ate about half last night for iftar and a few for my sahur. I hope the leftovers are still in "good shape". I do not want to aggravate my sensitive stomach. I think I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home