Monday, March 06, 2006

Another Golf Game Planned

My daughter will come home for mid-semester holiday on March 9 and I planned to take her for another round of golf on a day after. Hopefully she will improve on her game.

A few weeks ago I met her former coach Tony Maloney at Glenmarie Golf Club. He told me that he just got back from a Junior Golf Tournament and the players from East Coast just the same standard as my daughter if not worse. Tony mentioned to me that a few of Kakak's teammate have progressed tremendously. 3 of them (combined) won 22 tournaments in 2005.

So Kakak, do you think you can represent Papa's birthstate next year or in 2007?

I planned for Kakak to have 2 1-jour session with Tony during the school holiday just to brush up on her skills. Most probably on Sunday and then another one, maybe on Wednesday.

Papa cannot wait for you to come home for the holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home