Saturday, August 27, 2005

A New Handphone

I bought a new handphone on 22 August 2005. I bought a Sony Ericsson K750i since I need a handphone with 2.0 megapixel camera capability. I need this phone primarily for photo-taking during my trips. This phone I use for my Maxis line whereas for my Celcom line I use Nokia 3660.

K750i is a nice phone to look at especially the one in black. The sound quality is good. The photos taken using its camera are also very sharp (will post some photos later). What I do not like is the user-unfriendliness of the menus. I do not like the joystick.

I remembered my first handphone was an NEC primero (AMPS 800) line. I got this phone for free actually. My FIRST phone that I bought myself was an Ericsson flip-phone (it was the smallest at the time). I will always compare mobilephone with this one.

Currently I own 4 Nokia phones (use with 4 diferrent numbers - 2 Maxis, and 2 Celcom).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home