Saturday, May 14, 2005

Writing Instruments

I am now into collecting Writing Instruments (i.e., fine fountain pens, rollerball pens, ballpoint pens, and mechanical pencils). I have now in my collection Graf Von Faber-Castell (Grenadilla), Parker (Sonnet Sterling Silver), Waterman (Expert).

I am now eyeing Waterman Exception, Parket 100, Parker Doufold, Pelikan Piazza Navona Special Edition, Pelikan Souveran M805 Silver and Pelikan Toledo 900 to be added into my collection. And of course the ultimate items to be added into collection are the Namikis and Nakayas

I also collect pen pouches. Anyone to sponsor my collection?

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2005 12:24 AM, Blogger Bustaman said...

No Montblanc's in the collection?
No Granseco Smalto?

 
At July 14, 2005 3:58 PM, Blogger InMine said...

I have no desire to own a Montblanc. Maybe due to too many people want Montblanc. For me Namiki and Nakaya are the dream writing collections.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home