Sunday, April 03, 2005

STUPID Drivers

This morning, when I was on my way to my golf game with Prof. JJ Hwang from Kunsan National University, Korea, I was stucked in the traffic jam. It was very unusual for the road that I took (Middle Ring Road 2 - MRRII) to jam on Sunday morning. I switched on the radio and I heard an announcement about the cause of the jam. It was a fatal accident involving 3 cars near Flamingo Hotel, Ampang.

After came back from my golf game, I received an email meant for my wife informing about her friend who is in the hospital due to road accident. Yeap.. she was involved in the fatal accident which I mentioned above. It seemed that the driver of Proton Wira from Cheras direction towards Gombak lost control of the car and the car literally flew and hit my wife's friend Merc from the opposite direction. The driver and the passenger of the Proton Wira died instantly. My wife's friend and the family were considered lucky and excaped with a broken leg and a son with pieces of glass embedded in his face.

While stuck in the jam, I cursed the driver who caused the accident and took others lives. "Even in death still caused others misery".

UPDATE:
The Merz's driver was the CFO of Celcom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home