Friday, February 03, 2006

Trip to Klate and Charity Work

I sent my daughter to her boarding school on January 31.

And on February 01, I handed over the golf sets which I donated to the SMSTMFP Golf Club. I donated the sets since the school does not have even a single club for the student to use.

I donated;
  • 2 sets Dunlop John Daly for male students,
  • 2 sets Dunlop Tour Elite for female students,
  • some loose #7 iron (ladies),
  • some loose #7 iron (mens),
  • some loose #3 wood,
  • some gloves (mens),
  • some gloves (ladies),
  • some rubber tees,
  • 45 caps with school logo, and
  • Rule of Golf booklets

I hope with this donation the school will be able to activate the club.

I played a round of golf with Aminuddin (one of my golf buddies) after that. The plan was to have played with Jame but he injured his back the day before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home